At Insite, Its Proven.
At Insite, we believe in backing up everything that we do with real research and numbers. Just like statistics from your game, match, or run, the numbers can help you to learn, improve, and prepare for your next move.
To prove our commitment to research we put up some of the results from our second completed wear test of the Carbon Pro insole online. A wear test is a standard measurable test that allows a group of people to use a product and give feedback on every aspect of that product over a certain period of time. All Insite wear testing is run through a non-bias 3rd party wear testing company called Mesh01.
We ran 2 separate tests that each ran over a one month period. Our combined wear tests involved 42 testers of various genders, ages, races, and sports. These athletes were able to put over 845 hours and over 900 miles of wear in the one-month period! This wear was put into Insite on the field, in the gym, on the road and on the mountains. We believe in rigorously testing every product before it is ultimately available to our consumers.
During our most recent test, testers could give feedback through logs, surveys, Q&A and performance zones. Using all of the feedback through various forms, we are able to make changes to our product to make it better.
In total, the Carbon Pro Insole was rated 4.04 stars out of 5. The 7 attributes contributing to this rating are: design, quality, durability, comfort, performance, fit and likelihood to buy. The Carbon Pro insole scored highest in fit (4.32), quality (4.31), design (4.23) and durability (4.15).
Some of the key statistics from our most recent tests are below:
- [endif]91% of athletes thought the Carbon Pro had excellent Initial Comfort.
- 92% of athletes rated the Carbon Pro Insoles as good or better for Initial Support.
- [endif]87% of athletes rated stability as very good or better while testing.
- 86% of athletes believed that the Carbon Pro enhanced their performance during use.
- 95% of users rated the support during use as good or better. [if !supportLists]
- [endif]82% of athletes felt that the insoles absorbed shock from impact.
- Keep an eye on our social media to see some of the feedback from athletes and exclusive looks at Insite products and events!